Type C Advantages:
This design will the real USB of the contemporary lifestyle.
“Recent days we’ve all come across the name type c usb connector in both advantage or disadvantage note, Here some short detail about the Type-C USB connector.”
- Powerful USB Type-C port can be used for wide applications (from earphone connector to laptop charger), it can deliver output 20V/100W with 5A, Hence this can match the requirement of maximum charging needs, 13-inch MacBook Air required 45W link below half of its potential, Hence in Future USB Type-C will be replaced for all the major charging needs.
- Speed USB Type-C is a super speed connector compare with other existing USBs, Even the charging speed for the mobile phones are much better than the Type B USB connectors. almost double than USB3.0
- Reversible The great advantage of this type is reversible plug, This can be plugged in either way to the port, not as like our normal mobile chargers
- Compatibility This cab be used in most wide ranges like mobile charging, audio output, external hard drive connector, laptop charger etc..
- Compact Type C USB Measuring at just 8.4mm by 2.6mm , One-third the height and half the width of the standard USB.
“Introduction to USB Type A and Type B”
Type B USB:
Type C USB developed with the wide dimensions which represent its own application
Printer, Phone , External Charger etc..
Type A USB: